Dr. Stephen Brewer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Brewer?

January 13th, 2016

Truly Dr. Brewer is one outstanding and caring Dr. He listens and makes sure you understand what your course of treatment to regain your health. What a Blessing!

January 14th, 2014

sorry I went

I went to doctor Brewer for constant UTI problems. I have been in and out of hospitals for 2 years for this.Dr Brewer did a bladder scope [which I had already had] and saw nothing. He the informed me my records indicated I hadn't had a CTscan with contrast so I had one and he said low and behold there was a blockage in my ureter tube so he scoped it and found absolutly nothing.This surgery has been an awful experience. I have been in constant pain since having and removing the stent he put in. He never once explained the surgery to me and told me to take aspirin for pain after stent removal. Had I not had pain meds I would have been at hospital for the pain I was in.

August 3rd, 2013

Very Pleased

Very knowledgeable, seems up to date in his practice and methods. I have had 6 biopsies over 5 years, 4 in his office and 2 in the hospital. In my opinion the procedures were warranted. So far cancer free.

September 26th, 2011

Prostate Issues

Due to changing PSA have had biopsies 3 times twice in the office and once in the hospital. Have found Dr. Brewer very competent.

September 22nd, 2011

Knowledgeable, attentive, professional, patient, and reassuring

After consulting him years ago for unrelated questions, I was sufficiently impressed that I had no doubts about choosing him to perform my vasectomy. Even when I showed up for the surgery with some rather involved last-minute questions, he took time to fully discuss them and set my mind at ease, as I'd known he would. The procedure went smoothly and I'm confident it was done well.

July 29th, 2011

Not Competent

Recommended a second BPH surgery without even an exam of any kind. Second opinon from other Urologist showed "absolutely" no surgery needed. This Doctor is not competent in his practice in my opinion.

May 7th, 2010

worst dr/person ive ever met

i went to see this dr. about a subject i don't want to disclose, but he completely embarrassed me, would not answer any of my questions and when i re asked what i wanted to know he kicked me out of his office and called me a liar! do not see this dr. unless you want someone to laugh at your problems and completely embarrass you!

January 20th, 2009

The worst Doctor I have ever seen

The man has the terrible bedside manner. The diagnosis was vague. The paperwork for the insurance was not filled out properly which has cost me hundreds of dollars. I would never in a million years see this doctor ever again!

August 25th, 2017