A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brietzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brietzke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brietzke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brietzke graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brietzke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brietzke MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Brietzke practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brietzke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brietzke practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists.