A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brink, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brink graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Brink has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Brink MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Brink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brink practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.