A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brink
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brink, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brink graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Brink has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Brink MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Brink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brink practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.