A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brotherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brotherton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotherton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotherton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brotherton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brotherton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Brotherton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brotherton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brotherton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brotherton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.