A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brotherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brotherton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotherton
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Brotherton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brotherton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brotherton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Brotherton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brotherton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brotherton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brotherton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.