Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brotherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brotherton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotherton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotherton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brotherton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brotherton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Brotherton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brotherton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brotherton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brotherton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.