Dr. Stephen Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Texarkana, TX

no change

September 20th, 2016
Awesome doctor, horrible staff
Dr. Brown himself is an awesome doctor. The receptionist named Brittney he has working is always so rude and unhelpful. Every time I call I literally just leave a message for the nurse because Brittney is so hard to deal with.

August 24th, 2016
Outstanding Office Staff
Amanda and Dr. Brown and Girls in office best ever I have visited

June 26th, 2013
Great Gyn
I thought Dr Brown was a great dr. He was very sociable and seemed genuinely concerned with me as a patient. My only complaint is with how rough he was during the exam. It almost seemed as though he was in a hurry to get through with the exam, knowing how uncomfortable it is for us females, however - I'd much appreciate a little more consideration in that area next time. Nothing bothers me more than when a doctor just jumps right in there. Hello! That is my vagina! Not a freakin' sink hole! I really do think it is a shame that more doctors aren't more cautious about their entrance methods. Being a doctor does not give you the right to savagely penetrate another with your tools. FYI.

May 9th, 2013
THANKFUL
I have been seeing Dr. Brown for 19 years. He is very dedicated and professional. He has an excellant attitude & I feel I can share any issue that arises. He is wonderful about making sure that I am ok, not only physical, but mental also. He knows my whole family by their first name. I just cant thank him enough for all the care he has given. Dr. Brown also has managed to keep a very courteous staff. I have ALWAYS felt a sense of calmness when I enter. Angie, the office manager is a gift from above. She is always smiling and willing to help with any needs that I may have. Cheryl, the new nurse, is so kind & gentle, especially when drawing blood. Pricilla must have taught her well before retiring. The same goes for Angela. She is very easy to share my feelings with...& NEVER laughs at the scales when I step on them. haha. All in all, I feel that God has blessed Dr. Brown with a beautiful office, a wonderful staff, and special gifts to serve others. Thank you all for touching so many lives in such a positive way.

January 25th, 2011
Very Rude
Dr. Brown was extremely rude when I had my appointment and made comments that were inappropriate for my situation.

January 28th, 2009
The Best++++
Dr. Brown is one of a kind. Would hate to know I had to go to anyone else.

July 6th, 2008