Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Brown Jr
Dr. John Brown Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA, with other offices in Arlington, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, Cascade Valley Hospital and Skagit Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Brown Jr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...