Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, Refractive Surgical Procedures, and Urinary Incontinence, Stress.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance