A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, Refractive Surgical Procedures, and Urinary Incontinence, Stress.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Brown practice?
Dr. John Brown practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, WA and Mount Vernon, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Brown, Dr. Evan Brown, Dr. Giovanni Brown, Dr. Hank Brown, Dr. Hans Brown, Dr. Ian Brown, Dr. Ivan Brown, Dr. Jack Brown