Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.