A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.