A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brown practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.