Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor....  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

I am surprised to see the previous comments. Dr. Brutscher spent more than enough time with me and was incredibly down to earth. Everything about my interaction with the Doctor and this facility more than met my expectations.

|  Bade vibes from this place - pay attention to your intuition regarding this MD  |  show details
by Lindy on Jun 10th, 2010

He made up many of the items on the medical report regarding our office visit.He stated we had a long discussion about my condition and spoke in great detail. We emphatically did not speak as such andneither he nor his nurse mentioned side effects from the procedure, nor were some of the prep procedures "sterile". He also does not know his chemistry, he tried on two occasions to prescribe meds I was allergic to.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2009

This man spends very little time with his patients. He has kept an elderly man (now 88) for several years on Luprin injections every three months after the patient's PSA had returned to zero (from 18). He never discussed or suggested stopping the injections which had devestating side effects on the patient. When the patient finally stopped taking the injections, Dr. Brutscher never inquired as to why.