A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Bryan MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bryan practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Neurologists.