A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Buie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Buie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Buie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buie graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Buie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Buie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Buie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Buie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Buie practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Psychiatrists.