Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bunker, Nuclear Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bunker, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunker graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Bunker practice?
Dr. Stephen Bunker practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See San Francisco Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Francisco Radiologists.