A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burnside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burnside, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnside graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnside has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Med C, Kodiak, Ak
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Burnside MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Burnside practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burnside has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Burnside practices Internal Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Internists.