A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burnstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burnstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burnstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Burnstein practice?
Dr. Stephen Burnstein practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Rheumatologists, and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.