A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burnstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burnstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burnstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Burnstein DO and PA is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Burnstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burnstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Burnstein practices Rheumatology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Voorhees Rheumatologists.