A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burpee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burpee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burpee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
- Willing to Follow Other Surgeons Patients
Education & Awards
Dr. Burpee graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burpee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Burpee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Burpee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burpee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Burpee practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.