A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burpee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burpee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burpee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burpee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burpee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burpee graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burpee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Burpee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Burpee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burpee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Burpee practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Surgeons.