A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bush is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Bush MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Bush practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Angeles, WA.
See Sequim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.