A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Crane Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.