A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Allen practice?
Dr. Stephen Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.