inactive

Stephen Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Steven C. Cohen is the smartest doctor I have even been to. Not only is he very smart in all 3 of his specialties, Hematology, Oncology, & Internal Medicine, he is the most wonderful person I have ever known. His patients are family both to him and his great staff! He always has time for you. If you call, he takes your call immediately! No other Doctor does that. He cured my Mother of stomach cancer and lung cancer. Because of the density in my breast he has been caring for me also for many years. When I developed breast cancer, he took care of me immediately! He is good and kind and everyone loves him. Especially me & my family !

December 16th, 2014
excellent person
Very nice and kind.

May 3rd, 2013
Best Dr in San Antonio
I have been a patient of Dr Cohen's for over 9 years. If I need him, I call and I talk to him. Patients are not just people to Dr Cohen. They are friends. And he treats you as a friend. I have talked to many of his patients when I go for my appointments. We ALL say the same thing. He cares and he will take care of you.

May 16th, 2011
Best Doctor
My Mom has been seeing Dr Cohen for 12+ years and I know she would not be alive without him. He is most caring Doctor I have ever met.He is truely a blessing from God.