Dr. Stephen Coleman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2013
Love him!
Let me first start by saying that Dr. Coleman was not my original OBGYN but he was the only doctor on call when I went into labor therefore he delivered my son and I requested him for post delivery appts. He was wonderful. He made me feel calm during the delivery which was a scary situation as I was 2 months from my due date. He was honest with me about the NICU being ready if things were to get serious but he helped me to feel as calm about everything as possible. After delivery, he was very kind about coming in to check on us and took his time answering any questions myself or family had. Same for the post delivery appointments. I had never met him before labor but I'm sure glad he was the doctor on duty!

May 30th, 2013
Dr. Coleman is very personable and really listens well. Of five gyns I've seen, he's the only one that has been able to do a pelvic exam on me without hurting me. Now that we're expecting our second, I'm really glad to be with a doctor that supports natural birth.

April 30th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Coleman is a very attentive doctor. He really listens and addresses every concern without rushing through the appointment. His staff is very professional and prompt with returning phone calls and test results. I recommend Dr. Coleman to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

August 30th, 2010
I think Dr Coleman is good at delivering babies but that is about it. I think that its been a long time since he was in medical school and needs to get updated information. If you have a problem with pms do not go to him. He thinks that just because you have a monthly period you can not have a hormonal imbalance. There are other things that he was wrong about. I suggest doing your own research if you have a problem.