A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cook has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, OR.
See Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Pediatric Specialists, Columbus Internists, Columbus Cardiologists, and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.