A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Cook FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.