A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cook has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Springfield, OR.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.