Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Cook FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Cardiologists, and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.