Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Cook FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.