Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- James Cancer Hospital
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Cook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.