A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Deutsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Deutsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Deutsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Deutsch MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Stephen Deutsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Deutsch practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.