A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dudley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dudley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Dudley MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dudley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dudley practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.