A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hill is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Clarence Hill DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hill practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Richardson Dentists.