A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Clarence Hill DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hill practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons and Richardson Dentists.