Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kaufman, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Kaufman MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kaufman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Troy, MI.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.