A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McNeil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNeil
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNeil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McNeil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McNeil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles McNeil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Stephen McNeil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen McNeil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Easton, MA and Stoughton, MA.
See North Easton Surgeons.