Dr. Stephen Mcneil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcneil?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcneil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

Excellent doctor for knee replacement

November 21st, 2015

Apparently if you don't need or want an operation, you don't matter.

July 15th, 2015

After getting m.r.i for tear in knee doctors suggest i shouldn't be in as much pain as i appear. Then continue to ask if i abuse drugs, talk about disrespect! Horrible horrible!

March 28th, 2015

Not Happy

I've been having severe back pain every day for over 3 yrs. I am not a person who runs to the Dr. at all. Trying on my own to heal wasn't working so I saw 2 Chiropractors and had physical therapy with no avail. I felt I could no longer live this and I went to see Dr. McNeil. Looking forward to finally getting some help! After waiting, I was surprised when a young Nurse Practitioner walked in the room. She asked me about my back pain but she did most of the talking, pretty much diagnosing me with no x-rays to go by. She told me because I did not have the one symptom of shooting pain down my legs that it was not indicated to have an MRI. All I can do is exercise to strengthen my core and loose weight. When the Dr. came in he told me that he spoke with the NP(who was also in the room) He quickly (about 1 min.) repeated what she told me. She had a big smile on her face as if to say I told you so! As he was rushing out the door, after no exam from him or any questions, I told him I get numbness in my thighs when standing still. He said "everything goes down" There is no quick fix, it's a life style change. I felt my pain was trivialized by both of them! I came there to see the Dr. not his NP! To talk with him, and to hopefully finally get some relief! I am so upset and hugely disappointed!

January 23rd, 2015

Took way to many months to see him but worth it nice bedside manner

March 6th, 2013

simply the best

loved his energy, his honesty, and how thorough he was. i wasn't just a number, he really cared about me as he does for all his patients.

April 16th, 2012

great doc, cares about people, good at what he does, practical

March 31st, 2012

I thought Dr. McNeil was very nice, he explained everything about knee replacement, he didn't push for me to have surgery, he explained the pros and cons, said the first month is tough, re-hab is essential. I liked him very much and he will be doing my surgery.

May 13th, 2011

Athlete's Review

Dr. McNeil has done all three of my knee surgeries. One of which was mid-season, and I still made it back for tournament play. With his encouragement, I came back from two different ACL reconstructions in under 3 months. And was able to make full recoveries. He was caring and compassionate and was very willing to provide me with ample information, pre-and post surgeries. I would, and do, recommend, Dr. Stephen McNeil to anyone I know that is in need of orthopedic care. I couldn't thank him enough for taking care of my knees and helping me play, brace free, for 4 years of college ball.

October 6th, 2010

Dr McNeil actual called me the day before my arthroscopic knee surgery. It was him not the office staff. Ask me if I had any questions regarding the surgery. I wasn't home so he left me a detailed message on voicemail. Told me to call his office if I had any questions.

September 11th, 2017