Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Robinson
Dr. Stephen Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Robinson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Aaron Bianco
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Frederick Lemley
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Lawson Smart
Liverpool, NY 1.22 mi13