A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Ross MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Ross practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ross practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Rheumatologists.