A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ross, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Chas Ross MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Ross practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ross practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.