A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans