A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Silver, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Chaitt Silver MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Silver practice?
- Dr. Stephen Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Silver practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Colorectal Surgeons.