A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbus Community Hospital
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Thomas practices Family Medicine near Sun Prairie, WI.
See Sun Prairie Family Physicians.