A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Walker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.