A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Curtis White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Durant, OK.
See Denison Orthopedic Surgeons.