A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Curtis White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Durant, OK.
See Denison Orthopedic Surgeons.