Overall Review

3.6

March 26th, 2013
highly recommend Dr. Wong
Dr. Wong is a great doctor. I highly recommend him. He is very professional, knowledgeable and diligent. No matter how busy he is, he spends a lot of time with each patient. One reviewer said "Dr. Wong loves lab work" but that is not quite true. He gives many lab tests because he knows they are very important. Dr. Wong also asked me many questions and reading materials which I thought very helpful. I highly recommend him.

June 12th, 2012
dr wong is not professionaldr wong talks too much and is onlyinterested in lab work every visitthen you wait over 2 hours !then he doesnt make eye contactbut talks and talks... never askingquestions But if you try to giveyour opinion on yourself he seemsupset and starts talking ignoring you !He loves Tests ! For Money and Resultsare non exsistant.He seems he's an expert on Immune systembut any results he gets he doesn't provide answers. Just another expensivetest..makes him look goodHe drags out problems and never solvesHes a waste of time and your moneyHe doesnt seem to be a happy personjust stuck with himself... Don't go You will be spending tonsof lab testing for nothingI quit him because of "my doomsday"prognosis he gave me years ago with nosolution He lies and stole my life!RUN and DON'T LOOK BACK !

August 12th, 2011
Wanted to know why I had been coughing.Found out it was mold in bathroom and my roommate's cat. Had been to several doctors before Dr. Wong figured it out for me. Much better now.

November 3rd, 2010
Had a serious problem with hives and was able to get some answers from Dr. Wong about my problem. He really helped me out when a number of other doctors could offer me much relief.