A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Yang MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiothoracic Surgeons.