A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Yang MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiothoracic Surgeons.