Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Stephen Young show details Dr. Stephen Young
by Mark Smith on Aug 11th, 2016

Dr. Young is a superb physician; he listens carefully and is genuinely interested in his patients. He is brisk, but not brusque.

Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Young is a great doctor in all areas. Highly recommend.

by HAROLD (SONNY) HITESHEW on Jan 13th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR--HAVE REFERRED MANY PEOPLE TO HIM.

Great Internist show details Great Internist
by Kathleen on Mar 11th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Young. Excellent in diagnostics and very thorough in his assessments. A bedside manner.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
May 22nd, 2013

Dr Young is my PCP and he is fabulous: completely comprehensive care, follows up, and even has an excellent nurse practitioner (Roxene Turner - - she is terrific, thorough, and caring as well) when you need a last minute appt. I recommend him to everyone I know!

No one is perfect.. Dr Young is as close as it gets! show details No one is perfect.. Dr Young is as close as it gets!
May 15th, 2013

For the most part I am seen on time.. Dr Young is cordial and gets straight to the point. He forgets nothing and always hits the important parts. His practice just implemented an online patient care system.You can schedule appointment , check lab results, leave a note for your Doctor. This is all great stuff, which I have used and Dr Young was extremely responsive to a question of mine . Dr Young diagnosed a hernia and referred me to an outstanding surgeon. I got laparoscopic hernia repair with minimum recovery time. These are never pleasant, but I feel I have minimal side effects. In conclusion, I recommend Dr Young.. The best of the best.

Trey Caraway show details Trey Caraway
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Young is a very throurgh Physician. Creates an environment of success for his patients through patience, commpassion and caring. He realizes that a one fits all plan does not typically work and creates a routine that is doable for even the most non compliant patient.

Waste of Time, Don't recommend at all show details Waste of Time, Don't recommend at all
Oct 21st, 2010

Makes you do all kinds of unnecessary test. Waste of moeny, would definitely no recommend.

super Doc show details super Doc
Apr 20th, 2008

Dr. Young is truly a wonderful caring Doctor. I have been seeing him since 1990 and have never been disatisfied with him. He has always treated me with respect and consideration. I recommend him to all my friends.