A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cahill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cahill practice?
Dr. Stephen Cahill practices Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.