Surgical Specialist

Dr. Cahill is the best! show details Dr. Cahill is the best!
by Megan Clavet on Mar 25th, 2016

Dr. Cahill is a dedicated, tireless, surgeon. He works countless hours at McLaren Hospital. He has a private practice there, and works as an on-call trauma surgeon. He spends time with the patient explaining procedures,and options. He comes to see you, before, and after surgery. He meets with your family to answer all questions regarding your surgery . He follows up, in the hospital. His staff is incredible! Kind. Compassionate. Top-notch. Always looking out for patient's best intrest. P.S. I'm a breast cancer patient. Dr. Cahill works hand in hand with my oncologist. They are a team. I couldn't have gotten thru my prognosis ,and ongoing recovery without their support.

Jul 1st, 2015

He took a great deal of time with me in the first visit and then reviewed films with additional Doctors to make sure the diagnosis was accurate. I appreciate his attention to details.

Saved My Life show details Saved My Life
by Lisa S. on Apr 29th, 2015

I am a 48 year old woman who wad diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Dr. Cahill and his staff are one of the most important reasons I am cancer FREE six months after diagnosis. He and his office staff are always professional and friendly. He has answered all My questions and worked with me thru some crazy insurance issues. My reconstruction so far is PERFECT! I LOVE Dr. Cahill and his staff! My cancer experience had been easier due to this office. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible doctor and staff!

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cahill and his staff took very good care of me and my family during a difficult period in our lives. He came highly recommended to us and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. My quality of life is better because of him. Thank you Dr,. Cahill and staff!!!!