Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cairone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cairone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cairone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cairone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cairone practice?
Dr. Stephen Cairone practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Family Physicians, Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Trenton Surgeons.