Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cairone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cairone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cairone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cairone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cairone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Cairone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Cairone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cairone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cairone practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.