A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cairone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cairone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cairone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cairone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cairone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Cairone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Cairone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cairone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cairone practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.