A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cairone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cairone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cairone
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cairone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cairone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Cairone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Cairone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cairone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cairone practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Family Physicians and Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.