A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Calderwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Calderwood, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderwood graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calderwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Beaven Calderwood MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Calderwood practice?
- Dr. Stephen Calderwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Calderwood practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.