A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Calderwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calderwood
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Calderwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Calderwood, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderwood graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calderwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Beaven Calderwood MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Calderwood practice?
- Dr. Stephen Calderwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Calderwood practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.