A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Camer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Camer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Camer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Camer MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Camer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Camer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Camer practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.