Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Camer
Dr. Stephen Camer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roxbury Crossing, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Camer is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Camer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Camer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Jonathan Piposar
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Roxbury Crossing, MA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Lisa Ferzoco
Roxbury Crossing, MA 0.01 mi22