A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Camer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Camer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Camer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Camer practice?
Dr. Stephen Camer practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.