Dr. Stephen Cameron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cameron?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cameron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

He's the best

When I first went to Hazelton for opiate addiction, he was the Psychiatrist in the group that included a nurse practitioner, group therapy with a counselor and one-on-one with a therapist. He was quiet, but a good communicator, and he had a great plan that was witten out. There isn't a rude or mean bone in his body. He never pushed too hard, but he would push in the direction and at the time that was going to best suit my personal path. For addiction therapy I would recommend him to a friend or family member, and if I could go back to him to finish my treatment, I would.

September 23rd, 2009

My shocking experience with Dr. Haight's staff...

Dr. Haight's staff is VERY poorly trained and unprofessional. After I forgot and missed only one appointment (in approx 20) due to a neurological syndrome that affects my memory, I was told by his staff that they would "not let me" see Dr. Haight until I paid my bill in full, which is a reasonable policy, but NOT a reasonable way to put it. They were very condescending and rude, and then hung up on me despite the fact that I was very patient and kind toward them no matter what they said or how they said it. Dr. Haight sided with his staff in this matter.Later, I after speaking to several friends and coworkers, I discovered that I was not alone in this experience. Several of my friends and coworkers had similar experiences, including one that was shouted at by his staff in the waiting room in front of other patients. I'm just shocked.Furthermore, Dr. Haight spent all the time we had together writing everything I said almost word for word by hand, which was very time consuming and left very little time for me to get his actual opinion or feedback. Wish I had asked around a bit more and done more research before going to see this doctor.

April 26th, 2017