Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Campbell
Dr. Stephen Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Oregon Health Science University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Campbell has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Daniel Amato
Portland, OR 0 mi42
Dr. Jeff Campbell
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi11
Dr. Elizabeth Stephens
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi23