Learn more about Dr. Stephen Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Canfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canfield
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Canfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Canfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Canfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Canfield MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Canfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Canfield practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.