Dr. Stephen Marc Canfield MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Canfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Canfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, and Aspergillosis; Eczema; Atopic Dermatitis; Asthma; Immunodeficiency Disorder; Hypersensitivity Disorder; Allergic Rhinitis; Food Allergy; Immunotherapy; Allergic Contact Dermatitis; Allergy Evaluation and Treatment.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Canfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance