A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Canfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Canfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Canfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Canfield MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Canfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Canfield practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.