A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Canfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Canfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Canfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Canfield MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Stephen Canfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Canfield practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.