A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cannon, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cannon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Caldwell Cannon MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cannon practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.