A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Carpenter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Carpenter practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.