Dr. Stephen Carryl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Carryl?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Carryl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2015

Best decision I've ever made.

I met with another surgeon who told me he could do my Bariatric surgery quick that he had people in place to "fix" my documents to push the process faster. I ran out of there like a bat out of H-E-Double- hockey sticks! I spoke with my PCP who referred me to Dr. Carryl for bariatric surgery. The moment I called his office on Hansen pl to set up an apointment I was treated with kindness. The staff are ALL great! However Dr. Carryl takes the cake. He sat with me and answered all of my questions and concerns. He gave me his professional opinion on which surgery best suited me and let me tell you. That was the best decision I made for my life. He did my gastric sleeve surgery at Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn. His bedside manner after surgery was phenomenal. He made sure I was taken care of in the hospital, the nurses were amazing and the care was excellent. He made sure I was at ease before surgery and after surgery. I highly recommend him for bariatric surgery. I tell EVERYONE to visit his office because he changed my life for good. My highest weight was 235 im 4'11 and I currently weigh 160. I look and feel good. All thanks to the Doctor and his great staff.

November 26th, 2013

my experience was bad.yes he did the surgery well but never did he see me before the surgery.then after the surgery not once did he come to my hospital room and check on me.The office visit were never with him.I never seen him in his office he has a physician's assistant in his office.there is no personal connect with his patience what so ever.I would not recommend him to anyone.

July 28th, 2017