A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cary
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cary graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Matthew Cary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Cary practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cary practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.