A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cary graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Matthew Cary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Cary practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cary practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Peoria Family Physicians.