Dr. Stephen Casey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

February 19th, 2016
Poor professionalism
This office is very unprofessional, no email or letterhead. Tried to get a note written for my mother regarding hardship mail delivery and without letterhead the postmaster won't accept. I spent and hour there to only hand write the note on blank paper (they said they did not receive my fax although I have confirmation)to which they added their stamp but the the PO won't accept. Now I am trying to do this long distance for my mom and no one answers the phone or returns calls. Feels like a medicare cattle call.

October 21st, 2015
I've been with Dr. Casey about 7 years, I couldn't imagine a better Doctor.

July 16th, 2015
Avoid this doctor if you value yours or family member's well being.
After several months of my father seeing this quack and complaining of sore throat, sinus drainage , etc and only getting a script for antibiotics.....he gets referred to a ENT and is seen a month later after referral to find out its throat cancer. Dr. Casey never once did an actual physical exam.....never looked at his throat but just complaining about his practice. He should not be a practicing physician!!!!

July 9th, 2015
Hates being a Dr.
Dr. Casey hates being a Dr. and lets you know. Will go on for 10 or more minutes in every appt. telling you how he can't wait to retire and buy a liquor store. Refused to refill my pain medication because I "could" be selling it on the streets. Need to go to another Dr. to have it filled. My problem is well documented with several hospital stays yet he says this to me! When I could no longer work because of the pain I asked about Social Security Disability and he said he does not do that. Too much paperwork that he doesn't get paid to do. He needs to go ahead and retire and buy that liquor store. It may save someones life. I will not go back to him EVER!

October 16th, 2013
Horrible Receptionist
I can not get an appointment to literally save my life!!! Receptionist (the one with the blond curly hair) hardly answers the phone, and when she does as soon as I start talking she plays like she can't hear me...when I know she can!! Then she hangs up. I call and call and call. Also horrible phone etiquette. UGH! This has not only happened to me but two other members of my family. He needs to hire someone else.

April 20th, 2013
Hard to get in
Dr. Casey is pretty thorough. I have been going to him now for about 2 years. The only problem I have is getting in to see him. It is hard to make an appointment with no one answering the phone. My husband and I both have the same problem. Also no one returns phone calls, or confirms appointments. It can get rather irritating at time, as I am a very busy person.

February 25th, 2013
I saw the Dr. for over 6 years and when I got medicare I went to a new Dr. He was not very interested in my concerns. He was always in a hurry and spent apx. 5 minutes with me . He was not interested in what I had to say about my medical research on my conditions. He refused to give me a referral to another specialist when I needed it. I have been associated with the medical field for 45 years and rate him very low. I only strayed with him to get my prescriptions until I was 65. Now that I can afford to go to the Doctor I have found a highly rated one. There are many good Doctors so do your research to find one.

June 29th, 2012
Doctor Casey saved my family by making it possible for us to care for my father at home. His understanding and treatement for the anxiety associated with dimentia has made our home happy again. We've gotten the referrals that were needed when other health care issues required specialists. We love him.

June 4th, 2012
Has absolutely has no bedside manner! I think he hates his job!He's pretty crude for a family doctor; he should have stayed in the military.

January 4th, 2011
Went in for a check up and he didn't even check my breathing or anything else. Sat in his chair asked how can I help you. He did charge me $150.00 for nothing.

October 4th, 2010