Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cash has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Cash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cash practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cash has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cash practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Wynnewood Surgeons.