Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cash has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Cash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cash practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cash has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cash practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Wynnewood Surgeons.